A recent report by Forrester suggests that many businesses have experienced difficulties in implementing RPA technology. Much to our surprise, these difficulties mainly happen in the post-installation stages, including performance and scalability, bot management, and desktop integration.
Big corporations might build their in-house RPA team to facilitate the workflow. However, many companies prefer outsourcing RPA technology from a third-party provider. Choosing the best RPA player in the field is essential to your business, but considering their potentials to deal with implementation problems after installing is even worth more attention.
Let’s have a look at these 3 golden tips to speed up your RPA implementation stages.
1. Operating model
Believe it or not, a concrete operating model is exceptionally crucial in implementing your RPA projects. Without such a model, the general process lacks a framework to operate and slows down due to several sudden changes and irregular cases. Not only will your staff be disoriented about their responsibilities, but also the robots will not function efficiently. This results in additional service costs, which goes against the cost-effective benefits of RPA. Therefore, it is best if organizations first define clear roles for bot and human workforce, then arrange training to further explain each actor’s responsibilities.
In a speech at FPT Techday 2020, Mr. Bui Dinh Giap – founder of the RPA platform akaBot – asserted: “We have AI, we have RPA, but we still need people. Humans and machines combined will give the best performance, not just men or machines.”
Although RPA is well-known for its automatic characteristic, an IT department by itself can never make up the whole business. On the other hand, humans without the help of RPA technologies might experience pressure on repetitive tasks.
Any inefficient alignment between RPA bots and the company’s workforce might delay the implementation process. It is important to start conversations among employees about process design and role distribution to empower productive cooperation.
3. No code/Low code solutions
Evolvement lies at the core of RPA technology. Developers must be attentive towards updates in the market and quickly adopt new solutions. In other words, outdated RPA programs appear to be time-consuming, laborious, and expensive.
Companies should partner with the most updated RPA providers as the best-preferred option. Recently, the market is waving for RPA no-code/low-code platforms instead of traditional RPA solutions. This evolution brings good news to many businesses since it promises a ready-to-use interface and very simple codings, resulting in more efficiency.
The high-speed RPA solution of your choice: akaBot
RPA can help remove business challenges. However, companies must be strategic in choosing RPA providers, considering their costs and services.
The award-winning platform, akaBot, positions itself as a full-stack RPA service and competitive pricing partner. Most importantly, akaBot owns a wide range of advantages for high-speed RPA implementation:
- Post-installation services: Ensure 24/7 maintenance and operation as well as training services. With a team of 400 RPA experts and 100 researchers, akaBot aims to assist customers in combating any unexpected errors, update the latest RPA functions, and get used to working with RPA.
- Low code platform: Provide full-stack automation including akaBot, OCR, and Web Application on a common code platform for a friendly drag-and-drop interface.
- High-speed operation while ensuring security: Allow speedy actions including 3-second A4 scanning, mobile capture, auto-correction, recognition, and extraction, etc. Companies need not suffer any security dilemma since akaBot provides digital data storage and easy data recovery.
- akaBot ecosystem: Speedily and effortlessly propose solutions thanks to the collection of akaBot digital products: akaBot Platform, akaBot Studio, akaBot Center, akaBot Agent, and akaBot Vision.
Into the bargain, akaBot is empowered by FPT Group, the most significant information technology company in Vietnam. This RPA platform proudly inherits several well-developed FPT applications, AI, OCR, voice, and chatbot, promising a reliable top-player service. With the vision of cultivating a professional working culture in Vietnam, akaBot hopes to develop and roll out RPA technology to as many businesses as possible.