Automation is developing rapidly, from simple bots just a few years ago to “digital workers” and sophisticated automation solutions today. And two recent years, people talk much about the era of something new, which takes automation to another level – Gartner calls this “Hyperautomation.”
Table of Contents
The automation journey begins with RPA
RPA, one of the most popular and widely used automation technology of the past decade, has been mostly successful due to its simplicity, quick return on investment, and capacity to integrate with other technologies to improve and optimize corporate operations.
- RPA bots mimic humans’ activities by following scripts. Perfect candidates for RPA are repetitive and mundane tasks such as completing the right keystrokes, navigating systems, identifying and extracting data, etc.
- RPA is easy to work with since it is considered low code. It enables business professionals and frontline workers to automate low-level digital work processes with little or no coding knowledge.
However, RPA can only be used for strictly rule-based tasks which are fueled by structured data. Many long-running processes need human decisions like approvals, escalations, exceptions, etc. Therefore, we need digital workers to operate alongside humans to deliver unmatched efficiency. It’s time RPA got revolutionized.
Hyperautomation evolution – Excellent combination of technologies and tools
The next necessary step in RPA’s evolution required expanding the technology, merging automation, data mining, analytics, and AI technologies that are often addressed individually, and bringing together diverse tools to enable the deployment of a notion now generally referred to as Hyperautomation. This solution is a combination of many technologies to bring out the best possible results for automation:
- Tools for finding and prioritizing automation possibilities, such as process mining and task mining
- No-code/low-code development tools that reduce the time and expense of creating automation. Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) for integrations, and workload automation technologies are among them
- Intelligent business process management, decision management, and business rules management are examples of business logic technologies that make it simpler to adapt and reuse automation
- AI and machine learning technologies augment automation capabilities, adding brain cognitive functions into the robots. Natural language processing (NLP), optical character recognition (OCR), computer vision, virtual agents, chatbots, and conversational AI are among the techniques available in this field
Hyperautomation contributes to the automation of many stages of decision-making across the company. With more extensive automation capabilities, Hyperautomation allows for easier inter-organizational collaboration and it can deliver maximum value for your business:
- Improve corporate operations by maximizing opportunities and offering real-time, continuous intelligence.
- Allow enterprises to empower everyone equally in the pursuit of digital transformation.
- Gain important insights and demonstrate rapid ROI via automation.
- People and Digital Workers can work together to automate end-to-end operations of varying complexity.
How akaBot accompany you on this journey
akaBot truly understands the benefits of Hyperautomation and we commit ourselves to evolve our core RPA platform with cutting-edge technology to help organizations worldwide achieve operational efficiency. With our comprehensive Hyperautomation solution offering, akaBot is a one-stop solution provider who can be your automation partner in the digital transformation journey.
Want to discover more about akaBot Hyperautomation solutions? Talk to our experts.
akaBot (FPT) is the operation optimization solution for enterprises based on RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platform combined with Process Mining, OCR, Intelligent Document Processing, Machine Learning, Conversational AI, etc. Serving clients in 20+ countries, across 08 domains such as Banking & Finances, Retails, IT Services, Manufacturing, Logistics…, akaBot is featured by Gartner Peer Insights, G2, and ranked as Top 6 Global RPA Platform by Software Reviews. akaBot also won the prestigious Stevie Award, The Asian Banker Award 2021, etc.
Leave us a message for free consultation!